1. Your name has gone from Mommy to MooooOoOOoooom.
2. The big, clunky plastic necklaces and bracelets are being replaced by more sophisticated items, such as Justin Beiber dog tags and earrings that look like cupcakes and zippers.
3. Everything they wear is a blinding neon color, which causes headache and temporary blindness when you look at them before you 've had your coffee.
4. While out in public, they want to carry your car keys/cell phone or other paraphernalia because they think will fool others around them into thinking they are at least 16.
5. They are willing their boobs and feet to grow. Neither is moving fast enough for their liking.
6. You start hearing things like "but why can't I have a Facebook page/cell phone/pet unicorn all my friends do" with alarming frequency.
7. They know where babies come from, so now you have gone from a beautiful glittering fairy mommy who magically became pregnant with their siblings to someone...kind of gross.
8. Their palates have become far too sophisticated for the children's menu.
9. You can't listen to Prince while they are in the car with you, they start asking questions. "What does a horse in your pocket mean?"
10. They beg you to let them shave their legs, but you have to almost force them to brush their teeth and wash themselves.
11. They are starting to realize that you are a drooling moron and they are a freaking genius. Of course.