I have a few things people say that annoy the hell out of me. I thought I'd share them with you and we can compare notes!
1. It was in the the last place I looked. Seriously? Are you sure? Good job hitting the brakes after you found whatever you were looking for! You've earned a sticker!
2. I don't mean to be rude, but... Yes you do, but you think saying that stops you from looking like a giant douche, but you're incorrect.
3. Have you ever thought about... When someone says this to me I know I'm about to get asked something that's going to piss me off.
4. In my humble opinion... If you have ever uttered that sentence, go smack yourself.
5. It must be nice to not have to go to work everyday. I wouldn't know, I have three kids and a husband.
6. You are so stubborn. Is that what we're calling having an opinion that differs from yours?
7. Americans are so... You don't like being an American? Let me help you pack your bags!
8. Rules were meant to be broken. The only people who say this are people who do shit they shouldn't. Kind of like the only people who hate cops are people who do stuff that's against the law.
9. Look it up. You know what? Go f*** yourself!
10. Can you not use swear words when you post? I have small children around the computer. If my 2 1/2 year old or 18 month old could read piss, shit, hell, and damn off my computer screen I'd be high five-ing them, because I'd have freaking geniuses on my hands.