* There's a roll of toilet paper unravling down the basement steps.
* There's an old computer keyboard the kids play with outside in the grass. Why? Because Noah dumped my forgetten coffee on it. It's raining, nature's doin her thang on it for me.
* After lunch the kitchen floor sounds crunchy when you walk across it.
* I've said, No you can't have a sucker 47,000 times today.
* I keep singing There was a pig, and he was big, he liked to dig, and wear a wig, he did a jig, and ate a fig, he was a big, BIG PIGGGGG. It's stuck in my head...forever...and ever... Play THIS for your babes, mine love it.
I love so many little things. I love the way Ellies lips pucker, and she gets a funny look on her face when she's tasting something new.
I love the way Noah cuddles into me first thing in the morning. Nose to nose, those giant blue eyes staring at me like i'm something special.
I love that I opened Emily's school folder and THE PAPER is in there. You know, that special little piece of paper that says it's time for "the talk" at school. Ahhh, remember that day at school?....shudder...I'm looking forward to the glazed look of horror when she comes home after she's been schooled on how babies are made. She's totally going to get that EWWWWW feeling when she realizes that's how her brother and sister came to be. Poor kid doesn't know whats about to hit her.