I want to start this blog by giving a big Thank You to Megan over at Our House of Pink. Go check out her awesome blog! She put me on her list of blogs for the award, and said she liked reading my blog. This is the second time someone has thought my blog was stylin'! My head is starting to get poofy with happy people like me fuzzies! Since I just was given my first one the other day, i'm just going to do 7 more things about me.
1. My favorite cereal in the whole wide world is the very adult and healthy for you Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
2. I get excited when the mail comes. I have no idea why.
3. I pick at my lip when I get nervous...because I am weird.
4. I make my husband get gas for my van. It's like the 1950's over here sometimes.
5. I love our Friday Night Movie Night. We use our air popper to make popcorn, dump it in a big bowl, drizzle some butter and sea salt, turn all the lights off in the living room and cuddle in with the kids (except Miss Ellie, who goes to bed) Best night of the week!
6. Blue play dough makes me hands itch, and my son always wants to use blue. Of course he does. So get rid of the blue, you say? Yeah, I have no idea why I haven't.
7. I build big dinosaurs out of the kids blocks. I built six today and we roarrred all over the living room!
Time to tell me some fun stuff about you!
Ellie says, Cheeese, and have an awesome Friday!! (and to ignore her runny nose!)